CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTATION
CALL >>> QUOTE >>> COLLECT

SCRAP YOUR CAR OR VAN IN BRISTOL TODAY! 

We'll give you an unbeatable quote valid for 7 days.

If you think your car is a bit better than scrap contact us on this number 07704 666 101

FREE Vehicle collection in Bristol & surrounding areas

We're open 7 days a week for your convenience.

Request a Quote Today

SCRAPPING YOUR CAR OR VAN WITH US IN BRISTOL IS SUPER EASY

Are you living in Bristol and want to scrap your car or van? All you need to do is supply your vehicle details and we'll do the rest. 

FREE PICK-UP FROM ANYWHERE IN BRISTOL

To make your life easy, we offer a free vehicle collection service from anywhere in Bristol and the surrounding areas. We pick up from residential and commercial properties, the roadside, garages, MOT centres, car parks, you just say where and we'll be there!

GUARANTEED BEST PRICE PAID

We'll always value your vehicle more than the current scrap value and end-of-life value. We buy for salvage and export all parts, which is why we'll pay you so much more than our competitors! All quotes are valid for 7 days.

SELL YOUR SCRAP CAR OR VAN IN BRISTOL TODAY

Do you have a vehicle that you want to scrap? Scrap Cars and Vans Bristol can assist you in scrapping your vehicle and offering you the best price for it! 

When you choose us to scrap your car or van in Bristol you won't have to worry about a thing. We'll deal with everything for you.
We offer a 100% hassle-free service. 

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US...

As one of Bristol's leading Scrap Car and Van Service, you'll be in the best hands when you want to turn your scrap car or van into cash!

Our team of trusted professionals has legally disposed of thousands of vehicles since we started our family-run business in Bristol over 30 years ago. In that time we've built up an excellent reputation with our customers which is why we've got such good reviews from our customers.

We're in partnership with a trusted End of Life Treatment Centre and some of the biggest car and van breakers and exporting yards in the South West. 

We buy scrap cars and vans for spares and salvage and recycle and export as many parts of your scrap car or van as possible. This is why we can make you such an unbeatable offer!

You can fully put your trust in us when you want to get rid of your scrap car or van and get paid the best price possible. 

We're passionate about being honest with our customers and promise you that we'll always offer you the best price for your scrap car or van.

 

 

OUR BEST PRICE PROMISE MEANS YOU WON'T HAVE TO SHOP AROUND

We understand that you'll want the best cash price when you sell your scrap car or van. 

At Scrap Cars and Vans Bristol, our Best Price Promise means that we'll always value your vehicle more than the current scrap value and end-of-life value. We recycle and export all parts which is why we'll pay you so much more than our competitors!

All you need to do is CONTACT US and provide us with your vehicle registration number, make & model, and we'll send you a quote directly to your email inbox that's valid for 7 days.
We're pretty certain that we'll make you an offer that you'll find hard to refuse. 

WE AIM TO KEEP IT GREEN!

At Scrap Cars and Vans Bristol, we are passionate about disposing of vehicle parts responsibly, which is why we aim to recycle as much as possible and export all vehicle parts too. 

A typical vehicle irrespective of its age and its weight is made up of around 75% ferrous (contains iron) and non-ferrous metal. Tyres, and other components make up the remaining 25%. 

We've partnered up with a reputable End of Life Unit in Bristol to ensure that hazardous waste is not released into the environment nor does it go into landfill. 

 

 

YOU DON'T PAY US ANYTHING 

We won't charge you a penny!
There are no call-out charges - we offer a complimentary scrap vehicle pick-up service in Bristol and the surrounding areas. 
We don't charge any 'admin fees' so you can be assured that the price we quote for your scrap car or van is the price that we will pay you.  

SCRAP YOUR CAR OR VAN IN BRISTOL TODAY! 

We'll give you an unbeatable quote valid for 7 days.

Contact us on 07704 666 101

FREE Vehicle collection in Bristol & surrounding areas

We're open 7 days a week for your convenience.